Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Home for a day

Tuesday, May 31
     Yeah, I'm home for a bit.  So wonderful to see my kiddos after being gone for so long.  Clara told her aunt that this was plenty long for mom to be gone.  I agree!!!

     Timothy had his first baseball game; he
 looked adoarable and so full of energy.
 He played left field and even fielded a ball
 to first. He had two at bats.  His first time up he
hit two foul balls and on the last pitch hit
 that sucker clear into the left field
grass...got all the way to second base. 
So much fun to decompress for a day
 with my children. 
    It was difficult though.  I kept thinking about all the little boys who had come through the distribution center and how they weren't going to get to play ball this summer.  Yep, I cried again.  I seem to be getting good at it.  :-)

1 comment: